I remember like yesterday....my husband in that tux. My dad's watery blue eyes. Looking around to see everyone we loved looking so fantastic all in one place, so happy for us. The speech our best men gave... The colors I'd chosen and how they looked with the centerpieces.... My husband whispering in my ear during our first dance as husband and wife. I wish I had photos of it. I don't, because we chose to have a friend of a friend as our photographer. As a result I have lots of friend's snapshots, and two enlargements from our wedding day. I think this is probably the biggest reason why doing this, and doing it well makes us so happy. It's true. Our motives are not unselfish.
At every wedding we still smile till our faces hurt, watching through our view finders while they say their vows. The father-daughter dance, and the mother-son dance choke us up every time. We love the running ahead and taking care of something for our brides. We love the hugs we always get from the happy couple at the end of our long day together because we helped, we advised, we eased the stress on them and we were everywhere at once.
From the first meeting, to the timeline consultation to the first viewing of the proofs, to the wedding album, this is a true pleasure and joy for us. We get to provide a real piece of history for a family. We get to help a bride relax on her wedding day, knowing that our team has her back. We get to make another friend for life.
Oh! One more thing....about our team. They're marshmallows like us! They share our same humor, and value each of these celebrations as much as we do. They're artists who make us look good, both personally and professionally. We're blessed to be able to spend the day with them! You'll like them, too!
Call us. We want to hear about your day, and your ideas!
Tell us what you really want and all that you've dreamed of! Let's plan together!
We say we are Fort Wayne Wabash Indiana event wedding photographers, but we LOVE to travel. If you ask us, we will come!
Our wedding coverage always includes:
- Complimentary engagement photo session.
- Timeline consultation and coordination with vendors 6-12 weeks prior to the event.
- Our attendance at your rehearsal.
- Suzanne and Jeffrey's photography from the time you slide into your formal wear, until two hours into your party.
- MINIMUM of 300 edited full resolution images, uploaded to an online gallery for one full year, for you, your friends and family to enjoy, and share.
- A personalized digital copy of the entire gallery in high resolution digital files with print permission and guidance through the printing process.
- A gift box containing one professionally printed 4x6 copy of every image from your gallery.
Want more? No problem. Let's talk!